Monetary Transmission and Portfolio Rebalancing: A Cross-Sectional Approach, with Xu Lu, 2023.
Network Lerner Index: Demand and Distortions across Industries, 2022.
- Revise and Resubmit at Review of Economic Studies
Platform Competition and Interoperability: The Net Fee Model, with Mehmet Ekmekci and Alexander White, 2023.
- Major Revision at Management Science
Selected Work in Progress
Inelastic Asset Markets and Aggregate Demand, with Adrien Auclert, Matthew Rognlie, and Ludwig Straub.
Thinking about Macro, Deep or Shallow?, with Pierfrancesco Mei.
A Theory of Land Finance and Investment-Led Growth.
Spring 2022, Econ 2010d Economic Theory (1st-year PhD macro), Harvard University
- TF for Profs. Adrien Bilal and Xavier Gabaix; evaluation: 4.88/5 [PDF]
Fall 2021, Econ 2410a Macro-Finance: Rational and Behavioral (PhD field), Harvard University
- TF for Prof. Xavier Gabaix; evaluation: 5/5 [PDF]
Spring 2019, Economics of Online Platforms and the Sharing Economy (undergraduate), Tsinghua University
- TA for Prof. Alexander White